Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Local installation - G DATA Security Client for Mac
If a remote installation is not possible, you can install G DATA Security Client for Mac locally.
- Start G DATA Administrator, select the Clients panel and choose the option Create installation script for Linux/Mac clients from the Organization menu.
- After you choose a storage location, the script will be created in the background.
- Copy the installation script to the client.
- Open a Terminal window and elevate the user status by typing su and entering the root password. Alternatively, execute the command from step 5 using sudo.
- Navigate to the folder to which you copied the file and execute it: ./install-client.sh -t WS.
- In order to prevent unauthorized access to the ManagementServer, clients that are deployed through a local installation need to be authorized in G DATA Administrator under Clients > Overview before they are fully served.