In this dialogue window you can make the following entries and settings:
- Safe designation: The name under which the safe is managed by the G DATA software.
- Description: an additional short description that contains e.g. information on the safe contents.
- File system: here you can define whether the virtual drive creating the safe uses the FAT or NTFS file system. Generally you should leave the entry here as Automatic selection.
- Automatically select safe drive: the safe is displayed on your computer like a hard disk drive. You can either allocate a fixed drive designation letter for the safe or let the system select one automatically. Automatic selection is generally recommended here.
- Assign drive: this option is only available to you if you are not letting the software automatically select the safe drive.
Now click on the NEXT button.