ReportManager - Report definition
reate or edit a report.
Define the name of the report and the language in which it will be created. Select a client if the report is only to be created for this client.
In the "Execution" tab, you determine when the report is to be created.
Under Recipient group(s) you determine which recipient groups will receive the report. Click on the cogwheel symbol to open the e-mail settings, where you can add or edit further recipient groups. If a person is to receive the report who is not defined in a group, enter the e-mail address under Additional recipients. Several e-mail addresses are separated by a comma.
In the tab "Selected Modules" you can see the modules that are included in the report, in which form the module is displayed and whether it has been restricted to clients.
The order in the report can be changed in the window by touching and dragging the individual modules.
- New: add another module
- Edit: Change display or client type
- Remove: Remove module from the report
For a new module, select the appropriate module from a category. The display can be adapted depending on the module. The output in the report with current data is always shown on the right.
- Limit: Limits the number of output entries, helpful for large amounts of data.
- Client type: Show all or limit to Windows, Linux or Mac
- Period covered
- No limit: all data is covered
- Relative: the time span of past days or months is taken into account
- Absolute: a fixed period of time is displayed
- Output format: table is selected by default. Depending on the module, output as line chart, bar chart, bar chart (3D), pie chart, pie chart (3D), or stack chart is possible.
Click OK to add the selected modules to the respective report.